British Association for Canadian Studies
April 10, 2012, 09:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect his girlfriend in the men 's subway assault jailed  (Read 1 times)
ijtytdoh08

View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2012, 01:56:51 AM »

the afternoon of March 7 this year , Hwang train Wukesong to Gongzhufen of the station of Metro Line 1 , occurred because of car crowded with passengers package a mouth and melee . Meanwhile , Hwang holding knife will package a scratch ,christian louboutin, the forensic minor injuries ( emphasis ) . Hwang was arrested on the spot .  in the trial, the Hwang account of that , he and his girlfriend take the subway home ,casque audio monster beats, the pit stop of the subway , the package in a knocked down from behind his girlfriend , in the subway ,monster beats by dr dre blanc, at first he had no hands ,christian louboutin paris, one hand protect his girlfriend ,escarpin louboutin, a portable notebook computer ,beats by dre pas cher, and later his girlfriend emotional , and package a altercation . 
 other side of people I did not fight with them . package a rushed over to kick me , I was also a blow . hair,Chaussures Louboutin, he pulled out a small knife from his trouser pockets , and will package a scratch . Hwang explained that before the incident , he was moving house, used the knife , a knife mounted on a pocket . 
 stage in the final statement , Hwang asked the court to give a lighter punishment , as appropriate . Intentional assault in court , the judge sentenced to the Hwang detention five months .
According to the prosecution allegations ,
相关的主题文章:

Puppy abandoned waiting for the master for two mon

16岁少年杀害邻居玩伴弃尸荒野

How to Choose the Best Bowling Shoes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: